Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Year Has Passed...

So much has happened over the past year and I wish that I had blogged everything down, because there is no way that I will remember. First of all, let me say that considering how things were this time last year, our home life is much improved! Abby continues to make progress everyday. She is still the most stubborn child I have ever met, but I keep telling the Lord that He knew that only Chris and I would be able to break that stubbornness, because we are the King and Queen!

Emily is almost finished with 1st grade. She is doing so well in school and continues to be sweet Emily. Elizabeth is now almost 6 months old already. She is such a joy and I call her our little "Rae" of sunshine!!

As I look back over the past year, I can see God's hand in everything. I am sorry to say that for the most part of 2009, I threw myself a HUGE pity party. I became bitter at God, Abby, and my circumstances. I even questioned whether we had made a mistake, that maybe I had jumped ahead of God's will. You would have had to had lived it to believe that I actually felt that way.

No comments: